This website www.paysalia.com (hereinafter the "Website") is the property of the company GL events Exhibitions S.A.,
a French Société Anonyme (Limited Company) with capital of €7,623,648 entered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under No. 380 552 976, with its registered address at 59 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon.
Its VAT number is FR77 380 552 976.
The person responsible for publication on the website is Mr Philippe Pasquet in his capacity as Managing Director of GL events Exhibitions S.A.
The Website is created and hosted by:
GL events S.I.
Route d'Irigny, Z.I. Nord – 69530 BRIGNAIS
Terms and Conditions of using the Website:
1. This Website and all of its content (in particular the photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind that appear on it) are protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants internet users simple permission to view the Website, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this Website for any reason whatsoever. Reproduction permission is only granted in digital form on the computer used for consulting the website for the purposes of viewing the pages visited using the user's browsing software. All reproduction permissions are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind, etc.). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright. The limitations for using these documents are laid down on the web pages in question.
2. GL Events Exhibitions shall endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information shared on this Website. However, it is the sole responsibility of users to check the information that is circulated, and GL Events Exhibitions gives no guarantees in this regard. It accepts no liability in the event of information on the Website being inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Creation of hypertext links to the Website is authorised if they are frameless and link exclusively to the Website's homepage, unless expressly authorised in advance by the publisher. The publisher cannot be held responsible for any information circulated on the websites that contain these hypertext links.
4. Any use of this Website that does not comply with the points above, unless indicated otherwise on the Website or expressly authorised in advance by the publisher, is prohibited and is the responsibility of its author.
5. By using this Website, the user accepts the terms and conditions of use laid down above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this Website or circulation of the information it contains comes under the sole jurisdiction of the Lyon courts.
6. The Website is governed by French law. In the event of infringement of the legal provisions or the terms and conditions of using the Website, the user will be subject to the applicable civil or criminal penalties. Such infringements fall within the jurisdiction of the French courts.
7. How your personal data are processed
In accordance with the law "Informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978, as amended, GL events Exhibitions informs you that the data are processed mainly for the following purposes: replying to your request, sending Paysalia information, management The sending of newsletters about GL events Exhibitions exhibitions or partners as appropriate.
The recipients of the personal data are the relevant departments of GL events Exhibitions. GL events Exhibitions only retains personal data for the time required for the operations for which it was collected and in compliance with the regulations in force. Thus, the data are kept for the purposes of animation and prospecting, without prejudice to the preservation obligations or limitation periods. GL events Exhibitions ensures the security of personal data by setting up data protection reinforced by the use of physical and logical security means.
You have the right to access, interrogate, modify and rectify any information that concerns you. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to object to the use of this data for commercial purposes.
Finally, you have the right to define general and specific guidelines defining how you intend to exercise these rights after your death. To exercise your rights, please send a letter to GL events Exhibitions accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature, to the following mailing address: GL events Exhibitions, 59 quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon.
8. The Website is registered with CNIL (French Data Protection Commission) under reference 1711825 v 0 dated 22 October 2013 and is updated.