Paysalia is an unmissable event to discover solutions, innovations, discuss common concerns during conferences led by experts, real actors in your business.
This year the conference topics are directly related to the themes of the show:
- The Village Place/ The revitalization of city centers/ Tourist attractiveness, inhabitants, companies
- Protection and security by landscaping
- Innovation and technology in the landscape sector
- Human Resources and Business Management
The conferences will take place in the forum area, in the heart of hall 5.
Forum Paysalia's conferences
WARNING : programs are subject to change by organizers.
All conferences of the Forum Paysalia will be translate in english.
- 11:00am-11:45am: Green City Day Conference
The Importance of vegetation for attracting tourists and the revitalization of urban centres in Europe.
by World Uurban Parks (WUP)
- 12:00pm-12:45pm : Exoskeletons: When science fiction invites itself into the landscape
What help can exoskeletons provide? Benefits, limitations and constraints.
by Christophe Tamin (Unep), Marc Mouterde (Unep), Alain Martineau (Unep)
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: How to prevent and manage the ageing of professionals?
The place of over fifties: prevention of premature ageing, reconversion and the importance of transmitting know-how to younger people.
By Stephane Martinache (Professional Risk Prevention Consultant - City of Lyon Green Space Direction)
Conference organized by Echos Paysage
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: What needs to be done to create a Green and Livable Europe?
- 4:00-4.:45pm: Water managements and the choice of plants via case studies highlighting the challenges and solutions.
Review of the Vegepp program and presentation of the new rain water management pro rule.
by Robin Dagois (Account manager - Plante et Cité) and Marc Bidet (Trainer and Teacher in Landscaping - ESA Angers)
- 10:00am-10:45am: Using plants to depollute soils
by Marie-Anne Joussemet (Experiments manager - Astredhor Est)
- 11:00am-11:45am: What if our best allies were drones?
For topography, photos, treatments, the identification of diseases. Forestation (recovery rate).
by Claude Courvoisier (Assistant Director - Société forestière de Dijon), Benoit Brissinger (Landscape Entrepreneur - Brissinger - Unep)
- 12:00am-12:45am: Ecological engineering: a sustainable solution for protecting our infrastructures
Flood prevention, bank reinforcement… and other natural risks.
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: Global warming: how to adapt and plant differently?
To adapt plantations to new and future climatic conditions (drought, etc). The right tree in the right place (adapted to the climate and the soil).
by Aurélien Puiseux
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: Measuring plant value in your city
It is possible to measure the value of urban vegetation. Examples of values and tools. Application of Toolkit in the City of Nantes.
by Pauline Laïlle (Mission manager - Plante et Cité) and Anne de Kouroch (Consultant - AK consultants)
- 4:00pm-4:45pm: Optimizing performance: integrating health prevention in investment plans
Corporate performance depends on successful investments. MSA proposes a new investment approach factoring in both work requirements and health and safety logic upstream from project designs.
At “Preventers” MSA, human factor analysts and managers work together to integrate human, organisational and work techniques in the investment project.
by Marie Rebeyrol, Consultant in professional risk prevention - MSA Ain-Rhone
- 5:00pm-5:45pm : Subject coming soon
by European Interior Landscaping Organsation
- 10:00am-10:45am: Selling gardens to home owners in the digital era
From 3D to augmented reality, how digitalization helps prospects to understand projects and facilitates signing up.
by Laurent Berenguer (Chief executive officer - Delya 3D), Serge Renard (Landscape Entrepreneur - Côté Jardin – Unep), Guillaume Charvolin (Landscaping Project Design manager - Charvolin).
- 11:00am-11.45am: What to plant instead of boxwood?
Presentation of boxwood replacement plants resistant to bee moths?
by Jean-Marc Deogratias (Experiments manager - Astredhor) and Maxime Guerin (Research Manager - Plante et Cité)
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: How to integrate your apprentice for a beneficial collaboration?
Good Practices of Masters of Learning
by Benoît Brissinger (Landscape Business Manager - BRISSINGER ENTREPRISE - Unep) and Jean-Laurent Felizia (Business Leader - MOUVEMENTS ET PAYSAGES - Unep) and apprentices from each of the companies represented
- 2.00pm-2.45pm: Wellgreen Day Conference
by Plante et Cité