2017 conferences program
Paysalia's conferences is an event you cannot afford to miss if you want to discover new solutions and innovations, or discuss common concerns and issues during the conferences chaired by experts and key players in your industry.
Given in French only, the conferences are free and accessible to everyone on presentation of your badge.
- 10:00am-10:45am - Conference on biophilic design in interior landscaping
by Benoit Pelleriaux (President of Eilo, European Association of Interior Landscape Architects) and Pascal Bodin (President of the Unep's Building and Interior Landscaping Technical Group)
- 11:00am-10:45am - Conference on Therapeutic gardens: a tool at the service of healthcare institutions
by Kevin Charras (Head of the Psychosocial Interventions Division and of the Eval’zheimer©r Médéric Alzheimer Fundation) and Marc Mitou, Master Craftsman, Landscaping, Trainer and Designer of therapeutic gardens - Unep
- 12:00am-12:45am - Conference on social (societal) responsibility of the company: how to reconcile the individual interest of the employee with the collective interest of the company?
crossed testimonials of Benoït Brissinger and Didier Chambon from Unep.
- 2:00pm-2:45pm - Valorisation of biodiversity: a technical and commercial training designed for landscapers
by Thierry Defaix and Arnaud Hachon, EHP Roville-aux-chênes
- 3:00pm-3:45pm - Conference on the purification of air by plants
by Marc-Antoine Cannesan, Responsible for experimentation of ASTREDHOR Seine-Manche
- 4:00pm-4:45pm - Conference: soils: waste to fertile soil, Results of the SITERRE program
by Olivier Damas, Agronomy, Urban Soils / Plant Innovation project manager from Plante & Cité
- 5:00pm-5:45pm - Conferences on public procurement in landscape: good practices
by representative of Unep national, representative of AMF; Christophe Gonthier, Pascal Bricier FNPHP Auvergne Rhône-Alpes and a member of the AMF; Vincent Gensollen, secretary of fodder section and lawn CTPS
- 10:00am-10:45am - Conference on the development of products adapted to uses in urban gardens
by Nicolas Guibert, Head of the Ile-de-France site of ASTREDHOR Seine-Manche
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on the ecological impacts of automatic irrigation
by SYNAA - Round table animated by Bruno Montagnon, Green Seeker
- 12:00am-12:45am - Conference on the main pests: how to fight?
by Maxime GUERIN (protection of plants project manager at PLANTE & CITE) Jean-Claude Martin, Research Engineer / Facilitator of the entomology program applied to the UEFM - INRA of Avignon; Myriam Moreto, FREDON PACA
- 2:00pm-2:45pm - Conference on ecological engineering: ecologists and landscaping companies hand in hand
by Louis-Philippe Blervacque (President AIGECO) / Manuel de Matos, Unep, president of the group of natural and forest environments
- 3:00pm-3:45pm - Conference on the Garden, Mediator of Care: Mechanisms and Experiences of Experience
by Professor Alain CALENDER - President of Jardin Art et Soin and André GAYRAUD: Landscape designer
- 4:00pm-4:45pm - Landscape is essential to the city - a prerequisite for the urban project
by Jean-Marc Bouillon, FFP's president
- 5:00pm-5:45pm - Conference on making vegetal an ally: the contribution of plant innovation to grass weeding as an alternative to weeding
by Jean-Marc LECOURT, President of the Société Française des Gazons; Julien Bouffartigue, GNIS Section Secretary "Forage and Grass Seeds"
- 10:00am-10:45am - Conference on urban agriculture: what are the prospects for the sector?
by Guillaume Morel-Chevillet, Urban Agriculture Officer of ASTREDHOR / Aurore MICAND (Landscape Projects Manager - Dissemination Projects at Plante & Cité)
- 11:00am-11:45am - Conference on the Labbé Law, 1 year after, feedback
with the Senator Joël Labbé and in partnership with Echospaysage - by Barbara Dekeyser, Deputy Secretary General of Unep, in charge of environmental issues and Fabienne Casanabe, General Secretary of Unep Occitanie, member of the QSE commission
- 12:00am-12:45am - Conference on invasive plants, from preventive approaches to innovative management solutions
by Marianne HEDONT, Responsible for ecology, biodiversity and landscape at Plante & Cité, Maxime GUERIN, (protection of plants project manager at Plante & Cité); Jean-Michel Dehaye, Unep and Cloé LAURENT, Lyon City
- 1:00pm-1:45pm - Round table debate around phytoremediation animated
by ITIAPE - landscape hub of ISA & Mme Valérie BERT, institut INERIS & M. Daniel SOUPE, Président de Pépinières SOUPE & M. Benoît CHANCEREL, responsable secteur Photo-épuration à l'entreprise SERPE.
- 2:00pm-2:45pm - Ecological maintenance of turf in sports grounds
by François Leroux and Jean-Marc Lecourt, SFG presidents
- 3:00pm-3:45pm - The Digital Scale Model of the Landscape
by Stéphane Gourgout, Bionatics
- 4:00pm-4:45pm - Conference on Accessibility of toilets in landscape: a question of performance for the company?
by DR Catherine Lopez, Occupational Health Doctor, MSA Ain-Rhône
Vegetal partner of the Forum area :